6.13.2011

Language Development Milestones

When you viewed the language development chart did anything appear familiar to you? In your experience, do the language development milestones agree with your experiences with children and watching their language development?

Personally, I have observed the language development of my 2 and 3 year old niece and nephew. The milestones from the chart have definitely appeared in their language development. Both my niece and nephew are able to name animals, objects in their surroundings, say the alphabet, as well as say numbers and colors.

1 comments:

Purpose Driven Truth said...

I have personally seen my five nieces and nephews grow up throughout my life, and I have to say 4 out of the 5 have met the milestones. The one that is a bit delayed has ADHD, but is catching up with the others! There is always help for children that suffer from different learning disorders! For more information on a certain therapy that may help children with ADHD and Autism, please visit www.changebehaviornow.com.
- Elizabeth Gonzalez